jaja fashion blog
Jaja is a beautiful 25 year old Extra-Terrestrial woman from an unknown planet in another Universe. She travelled to earth alone in search of a new world where she can start a new life. She came in search of adventure and independence. She craves to be centre and attention and unique, to be the only one of her kind. She enjoys life to the full and has a passion for music and dance. She enjoys fashion, with an interest in wearing bright colours, especially green, as it is her favourite colour.

.........Finishing Touches

This is me sewing my garment at home on my domestic sewing machine

Ouchi!!!!

This is me trying on my unfinished garment, still with pins in, to try the fit.
This is me the moment after I had just pricked my thumb with a pin.
Ouchi Ouchi!!!! hurt so much :)

This is me wearing my (almost) finished garment minus the sleeves
.............I then added in the sleeves and back detail


1 comment:

  1. I really like the layout and theme of your blog it compliments your design well and I love the pic of your dress on, you can see its shape and how it falls I think it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete